Health is wealth. There is nothing in our life that is more valuable than good health. Without health there is no happiness, no peace and no success. A person with bad health cannot enjoy the pleasure of being wealthy. Health is more valuable than money. Money cannot buy health and happiness. But a healthy person remains in a state of bliss and happiness. Mahatma Gandhi also says, “It is health which is real wealth, and not pieces of gold and silver”.
Importance of light, air and water: Good health depends on several things. Fresh air and sunlight are very important for our health. Fresh air helps us to improve our immune system and overall health. So a morning walk is very useful for health. Sunlight helps our body to produce vitamin-D. A dirty and damp atmosphere causes lots of diseases. Fresh and pure drinking water is also necessary for good health. Impure drinking- water is the cause of several diseases. So, we must take care of these things.
Cleanliness: Cleanliness is essential for good health. Without cleanliness, it is very difficult to maintain proper health. We should clear our house and the surrounding areas every day. Every day, we should bath twice, in the morning and in the evening. After eating food, we should clean our hands with soap. Various types of diseases erupts from unclean surroundings. We should always throw the garbage in the dustbin. A disease-free body is a healthy body, and cleanliness is the key for health.
Few Health Tips:
- Health is the most important part of our life.
- Our happiness depends mostly on our health conditions.
- Early to bed and early to rise.
- Late night sleeping reduces memory power.
- Body fitness is the simple secret of healthy life.
- Overweight means 60% chances of acquiring diseases.
- Health starts from our eating habits and food quality.
- We should believe in the formula that ‘my food is my medicine’.
- Unnecessary eating is injurious to our fitness.
- Bad addiction is the first danger to damage our health.
- Tobacco, wine and gambling to be remembered as top three killers.
- We must do free hand exercise after every two hours reading.
- We should be careful towards our Body Mass Index and try to have balanced body weight.
- Overweight is responsible for about 60% of diseases.
- Diabetes , Cholesterol and Blood Pressure are the diseases caused by bad life style. So must follow good lifestyle to avoid these three life killer diseases.